Jurisdictions in the European Economic Area (“EEA”): This website and its content has been provided and is maintained by Walnut Financial Services/OAKK Capital Partners B.V., an investment firm authorized and regulated by the Authority for the Financial Markets in The Netherlands (“Walnut”) . In the relevant EU countries, HANetf is a trading name of Walnut.
Jurisdictions outside of the EEA: This website and its content has been provided and is maintained by HANetf Limited (“HANetf”), an appointed representative of Privium Fund Management (UK) Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”) in the United Kingdom Our company number is 10697042. Our registered address is City Tower, 40 Basinghall St, London EC2V 5DE. The registered office of Privium is The Shard, 24th Floor, 32 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9SG.
Our corporate website www.hanetf.com (referred to as the “website”) is owned by HANetf. By accessing and using the website you agree to be bound by all terms and conditions which are set out on the website from time to time, which govern such access and use (the "Terms and Conditions").
Nothing on this website is advice on the merits of any product or investment, nothing constitutes investment, legal, tax or any other advice nor is it to be relied on in making an investment decision. Prospective investors should obtain independent investment advice and inform themselves as to applicable legal requirements, exchange control regulations and taxes in their jurisdiction. This website is for information only. It is not an invitation to buy or sell an investment. It does not provide investment, tax or legal advice or recommendations and is not intended to be independent investment research.
This website complies with the regulatory requirements of the United Kingdom and The Netherlands. There may be laws in your country of nationality or residence or in the country from which you access this website which restrict the extent to which the website may be made available to you.
Distribution of Information:
The distribution of the information and material on this website may be restricted by law in certain countries. None of the information is directed at, or is intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction (by virtue of nationality, place of residence, domicile or registered office) where publication, distribution or use of such information would be contrary to local law or regulation, or would subject HANetf or any funds it markets to any registration or licensing requirements in such jurisdiction.
You must inform yourself about, and observe any such restrictions in your jurisdiction and by accessing this website you represent that you have done so. The information on this website is not for distribution and does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of any offer to buy any securities in the United States to or for the benefit of any United States person (being residents of the United States or partnerships or corporations organised under the laws thereof). The funds on this Website have not been registered in the United States under the Investment Company Act of 1940 and interests therein are not registered in the United States under the Securities Act of 1933.
Liability & Indemnity:
HANetf is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any data, statistics, commentary or content in any media format on www.hanetf.com. HANetf will not be held responsible for any financial losses incurred as a result of believing the content of materials on this website; or materials and content linked to from this website. Investors should read the Prospectus and KIID and take independent legal, tax and investment advice before investing in any fund.
If you do not comply with the terms and conditions of this website, you may not hold HANetf responsible for any liabilities, losses or damages derived from use of this website.
Never forget that:
- * Your capital is at risk
- * The value of securities and funds and the income from them may go up and down and are not guaranteed
- * You may not get back the amount you invested
- * Don’t invest in anything based on past performance
- * Exchange rate changes may impact investment performance
- * Political actions may impact investment performance
- * Changes in credit rating may impact investment performance
- * Changes in tax policies may impact investment performance
- * Applications to invest should be made on the basis of the relevant prospectus
- * No materials available on www.hanetf.com constitute investment advice
Specific risk warnings are set out in the prospectus and if applicable the supplement for the relevant product.
Website user categorisation
ONLY APPLICABLE IF YOU ARE AN INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR
By entering the institutional investor section of the website, you affirm either that you are a Per Se Professional Client, or that you wish to be treated as an Elective Professional Client, both as defined under the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive, or an equivalent in a jurisdiction outside the EEA (e.g. the equivalent term In Switzerland, the equivalent term is Professional Client or Institutional Client according to the Federal Act on Financial Services) (“Institutional Investor”) and you have read, understood and accepted the Terms. The institutional investor section of the website is not intended for retail or private investors.
In accessing the website as a Institutional Investor you will be undertaking, warranting and representing to HANetf that you are an Institutional Investor. Please note that HANetf will be acting in reliance upon your undertaking, warranty and representation and you shall indemnify us and hold us harmless against all claims liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses incurred or suffered by us by reason of any breach of such undertaking, warranty and representation.
As a matter of general policy HANetf will not conduct regulated investment activities with any person as a result of their receiving information from the website, unless agreed otherwise with a an Institutional Investor.
* Past performance is meaningless and should not be used to judge future performance of any security or fund. Opinions, commentary and estimates reflect a judgement at the date of publication and may not be accurate at the date of reading. Publication of content on www.hanetf.com does not mean the content piece reflects the opinions of HANetf, or its employees, directors or shareholders. HANetf opinions and estimates can change at any time, without notice.
* HANetf does not guarantee the accuracy, consistency, availability, believability or completeness of any data or materials on this website, although we believe the information on this website is based on reliable sources The opinions expressed represent our views at the time of publication, and HANetf may change any data or materials at any time, for any reason without notice. Neither Privium nor Hanetf will be liable for any losses relating to the accuracy, completeness or use of information on this website, including any consequential loss.
* The price, value, yield and liquidity of any security or fund can go up and down and may be impacted by Currency Risks, Liquidity Risks, Political Risks, Credit Risks, Tax Risks and Market Risks. Professional advice should be taken before investing in any security or fund.
* HANetf does not guarantee the security of this website. You use this website at your own risk.
Intellectual Property: All content on www.hanetf.com is the intellectual property of HANetf is subject to copyright with all rights reserved and may not be copied, shared, sold, licensed, posted, reproduced or changed without permission of HANetf.
HANetf has the right to change anything on this website without notice or reason.
This website contains numerous registered and unregistered trademarks belonging to the HANetf or our partners. If you are in doubt as to whether an item is a trademark of the HANetf or our partners, please contact us for clarification at the registered office.
Unless otherwise specified, this website and its content are owned by the HANetf, and may contain information, text, graphics, video, software, logos, and other materials ("Content") that are protected by copyright, trademarks, or other proprietary rights. No permission is granted to upload, copy, modify, post, frame, amend or distribute Content in any way without obtaining the prior written permission of HANetf. All intellectual property rights in any part of the world which subsist in the contents of this Website and which belong to HANetf save as expressly granted, hereby reserved Any third party licensor trademarks referenced herein are trademarks of such third party licensor and have been licensed for use by HANetf. The securities incorporating third party indexes are not created, sponsored, endorsed, recommended or promoted by such third party licensors and the licensors shall have any no liability in connection with the securities. We do not control and are not responsible for the content of third-party websites.
Linked Websites: HANetf may provide links to external websites on www.hanetf.com or in newsletters, publications, content or email communications.
Content on Linked Websites is not controlled by HANetf and users access external Linked Websites at their own risk. A link to a Linked Website does not mean HANetf believes, endorses or supports any opinions or information contained on that website.
Your use of this website may be monitored by HANetf or its service providers, and the resultant information may be used by HANetf for its internal business purposes or in accordance with the rules of any applicable regulatory or self-regulatory organisation.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction:
This legal notice and all issues regarding our Website are governed by English law and are exclusively subject to the English courts.