Starting Universe: INQQ The India Internet & Ecommerce ESG Screened Index (INQQETR) follows a published, rules-based methodology that seeks to invest in holdings that have the following characteristics, among others:
- The initial Universe is composed of companies deriving a majority of their assets or revenue from internet and ecommerce activities in India.
- Only publicly issued common equity securities are eligible for inclusion in the Index. Debt or quasi-debt securities, such as convertible securities, are not eligible for inclusion.
- The Index will include equity securities of companies of all capitalizations. Constituents must have a free-float adjusted market capitalization of USD $300 Million or greater for initial inclusion in the Index. A free-float adjusted USD $200 Million minimum is required for ongoing Index inclusion.
- To ensure adequate liquidity, constituents must have three (3) month average daily turnover of at least USD $1 million USD.
- Companies are ESG-screened to avoid significant exposures to controversial and conventional weapons, tobacco, and thermal coal.
Rebalance: The index is adjusted semi-annually.
To view the Methodology