Screening: Each company must fulfil the rules below:
- Must be listed on an exchange in Developed Markets or Emerging Markets as defined by Solactive Country Classification
- China-A shares are excluded
- Pass ESG Screening for; UN Global Compact Compliance; production, development or maintenance of controversial weapons; revenue from the production or distribution of arms, both public and private; revenue from tobacco manufacturing, distribution and/or sale of tobacco products; revenues related to thermal coal
- Minimum share class market capitalization USD 100,000,000
- Minimum average daily value traded USD 500,000 over 1 month and 6 months
Selection: Companies must be classified under the below categories by RBICS:
- Battery Charging Equipment Manufacturing (401015101550)
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations (201515351010)
Negative screening: Applied during selection to exclude companies that are not compliant with UNGC, or with certain revenue exposed to weapons, tobacco and thermal coal industries.
Rebalance: The index is rebalanced on a semi-annual basis.
To view the Methodology