As of 28/09/2023
Solactive Cloud Technology Equal Weight Index (Net Total Return) is managed according to a published, rules-based methodology. It is designed to measure the performance of companies that are involved in the field of cloud computing such as service providers or producers of equipment or software focused on cloud computing. The index uses a sophisticated artificial intelligence approach to identify and screen companies involved in cloud computing. For further information, visit www.solactive.com.
- Starting Universe: Equities from developed and emerging markets
- Constituent Analysis: A natural language processing algorithm scans websites, search engines and company materials for keywords associated with cloud computing
- Ranking: Companies are then ranked –the more keywords, the higher the rank
- Investability Screening: Minimum $100m USD market capitalisation and ADTV of $2 million
- Top 75: 75 eligible companies with the highest score and relevant business exposure chosen. All holdings are equally weighted. Rebalanced semi-annually.
- Calculation: Calculated every 15 seconds; Semi-annual rebalance in March & September; Full physical index replication process
To view the Methodology