As of 26/05/2022
The fund typically invests in 30-45 Shariah-compliant, high quality, positive ESG companies featuring:
- Strong balance sheets featuring with minimal debt.
- Cash flows greater than investment requirements, allowing companies to self-fund their operations.
- A record of intelligent capital allocation and strong returns on capital greater than the cost of capital.
- No participation in prohibited (Haram) business activities.
- Positive performance on Environmental, Social and Governance metrics.
- An identifiable and sustainable competitive advantage providing attractive growth prospects greater than the overall economy.