HANetf Adds ETF Distribution Reach with Austrian Passporting In Response to Client Demand
- HANetf passports six innovative ETFs to Austria to respond to client demand from Austrian investors
- Adds to HANetf’s extensive European distribution footprint
- Founded by Hector McNeil and Nik Bienkowski, HANetf is Europe’s first independent ETF and ETC white-label platform
28 April, 2020 - HANetf, Europe’s first independent white-label ETF and ETC platform, has registered six ETFs for sale in Austria in a further expansion of its distribution capabilities.
The ETFs offer investors transparent and liquid exposure to long-term social, medical and technological megatrends:
- Emerging Markets and Ecommerce – includes companies providing internet and ecommerce technologies in emerging markets
- Medical Cannabis – includes companies involved in the legal medical cannabis, hemp and CBD sectors
- Cloud Computing – includes companies that provide cloud-based software, cloud infrastructure and storage
- Tech Megatrends – offers exposure to technology themes with long-term growth potential, including robotics, blockchain, future cars, social media, genomics, VR, cyber security and big data
- Innovative Healthcare – focused on companies at the intersection of healthcare and technology
- Kuwait ETF - provides access to a diverse basket of Kuwaiti securities
Founded by ETF industry pioneers, Hector McNeil and Nik Bienkowski, HANetf provides a complete product management, distribution and marketing solution for asset managers to launch ETFs and ETCs into the rapidly growing European ETF market. Austrian investors have shown significant interest in the HANetf offering since the company launched its first ETFs.
Nik Bienkowski, co-Founder and co-CEO at HANetf, said “HANetf was created to remove the barriers asset managers face when launching and distributing ETFs in Europe. By launching via the HANetf platform, asset managers instantly access an established distribution network, supported by local-language sales teams, encompassing all major ETF markets and platforms. The passporting of our ETFs to Austria supports the future growth of our ETFs by allowing us to expand and deepen our existing customer relationships in this important market".
HANetf ETFs and ETCs are registered for distribution in all major European fund centres, including United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Finland and Austria.
When you trade ETFs your capital is at risk.