You are now leaving HANetf’s website and accessing a third- party website. HANetf may provide access to information, products, or services offered on websites that are owned or operated by other companies (“third-party websites”). We provide this access through the use of hyperlinks that automatically move you from a HANetf website to the third-party site.
While we do our best to provide you with helpful, trustworthy resources, HANetf cannot endorse, approve, or guarantee information, products, services, or recommendations provided at a third-party website. Since we may not always know when information on a linked site changes, HANetf is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any third-party website. HANetf shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort resulting from the use of a link on its websites nor will it be liable for any failure of products or services advertised or provided on these linked sites.
Here are some tips to help you tell if you have left a HANetf website:
• Instead of a HANetf address, the URL of the linked website appears in the address field of your web browser.
• The linked website is shown in a new browser window. The appearance of the linked site, including its colors and graphic design, is significantly different from the HANetf site.
• The linked site or page does not appear in a new browser, but you find one or more of the following:
- The logo of a different company appears in a prominent location on the linked website, along with the words “Powered by,” “Brought to you by,” or “Provided by.”
- The layout and content of the navigation tools on the left-hand side of the linked site or in the header at the top of the new website are different from HANetf navigation.
- One of the navigation links refers to a description of the company that sponsors the website. It may be titled “About [Third-Party Name].”
- Information in the footer at the bottom of the website contains information about a company other than HANetf.